Thursday, November 30, 2006



Here is some of the picture evidence of all the great times we had over the parent's visit from Denver. They include a great group shot of all of us at "Sport" in Seattle for my early B-day celebration, another nice group shot as we hit Aldwerwood Mall in all of it's holiday glory to kick off the shopping season, and one of me and my mother (notice the resemblance?) as we prepped for one of the meals at my apartment. What a great visit this was. In addition I get to look forward to heading to the Mile High city with a group of friends to see the Seahawks/Broncos game on this coming Sunday, what a treat!!
I had a great celebration spread out over the week for my 33rd B-day and got some great old-school Nintendo games and a movie (V for Vendetta) from Janelle, some great cards from John/Amy, and a video camera form the units!! I am pumped as I have wanted a new one for years having finally run down my old one. I love to videotape the v-ball and play around with the editing, another hobby I get to indulge in now!! I am sure you will be getting some examples of this once I have a chance to put something together to post on the blog....should be fun. Hope all is well out there and more to come after we get back from the snow in Denver!!

No comments: