Friday, November 10, 2006

Well we are now in the throes of my favorite season!!! Why you ask? Hard to say if it is the gorgeous turning of colors, the fact that my B-day (#33) is this month (29th), the turkey and goodies on the horizen, or just the middle of the football season. In any case I love it all. My walks to work in the morning are some of the best with that crisp feel in the air. The Madman/Moxie Turkey-tournament is just around the corner. We have had a HUGE response, forcing us to expand the field with still almost a month left. Now with it being only a week away plans are in full gear. I am also wrapping up all of my league play for this round in the Seattle area. I had a dissappointing finish in the reverse 4's league as we finished the season #1 and then managed to drop our first playoff match in a 1-2 heartbreaker. Oh well. I can take solice in the fact that with 2 weeks remaining my men's league has us in the lead and looking like we will repeat as champions. In addition my coed 6's squad came out on top last night for a big league championship. We went all out for this one with headbands and gear abounding. I of course would not allow myself to be topped and appeared with special facial tatoos for one night only!! Amy McKenna was unable to play due to some eye work that day but showed up and supported the team and managed to get in the picture as "Pirate Amy". Check it out, yeeaaaarrrggg!!! I also had a chance to see the Seahawks take on the dreaded Raiders on Monday Night Football at Qwest Field. Here is a picture from the kickoff after the final score in the 4th quarter by the Seachickens. I had a blast and have my bro to thank for all of the tix. On that note we plan to head to the all-important divisional game versus the Rams on Sunday, go Hawks!!! I also recently attended the B-day/housewarming party for good friend Stacey Dozono, she is on the coed 6's team with me. Her apartment looked great and many familiar faces were there, I even got to hold Chantelle and Mark's new baby Landon!! Good times abound and I am sure they will continue as we hit stride in what is my favorite time of the year!!

No comments: