Thursday, August 03, 2006



Hey look at this...2 posts in one week, a new record!! I have had the great opportunity these last 2 seasons to play with a coed soccer team composed of mainly people from my work at Benaroya Research institute (BRI). Pictured here is the majority of our team under out anniversary banner with Jack (CFO) who helped us get some money for the snazzy uniforms you see pictured here. ;-) It has been a TON of fun and has reminded me of how much I like to play other sports besides volleyball, at least now and then anyway. I think my mother would be proud that I am getting some exercise in the fresh air at least once per week as well. I was brought up right!! I helped to organize some pick-up volleyball last night as well, a good time to be had for all. People also seemed very appreciative which is nice to hear of course. I also have been in contact with a new group in the area that might be running a fundraising 4's volleyball tournament during Labor Day weekend that I would help organize/run. More to come if that turns into something real or not. I think I caught a cold just the other day and the lack of sleep in recent weeks has finally caught up to me. Hope to get some good rest tonight and get back on the mend for the rest of the plans for the month, I cannot afford to be sick with the parents in town (Mom would not like that)!! More to come.......

No comments: